Sunday, March 9, 2014

This week in biology we've worked on our ecosystem projects very much. I'm learned so much about the great barrier reef and surrounding areas. My group put me in charge of the location of our ecosystem and the relationship in regards to North Carolina. I also get the cover the geography of our region. We also watched Jurassic Park and done a web quest about the movie. I thought the movie was very good and interesting. It will open your eyes about turning science fiction into science facts.

2 comments:

  1. Your presentation was great! I loved the videos of findign nemo.. It was very interesting and it kept my focus the whole time.. Great presentation!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys did a great job with your project! Even though I only got to see the ending you guys grabbed my attention. I loved the whole Nemo theme it was very appropriate and fun! Great job girls!

    ReplyDelete