Sunday, June 1, 2014

This semester in honors biology has not been a walk in the park. My experience in honors biology has been very stressful. Project after project and test after test. It just never ended. I've learned many thing about myself here in honors biology. I've learned that I will not be going into the medical field, I will not be attending a 4 year university, and I will continue pursing my dream to become a marine. In this class it was very difficult keeping up with each task and turning in everything on time.My favorite thing about honors biology was all the dissections! I really enjoyed the pig and frog but not so much the worm. It was a little harder to identify things inside the worm because it was so much smaller. I also liked the very first unit about cells. Making the cell model was a lot of fun. This class has taught me many things about myself and about life. I've learned many responsibility characteristics and I've learned how to manage many different tasks at once. I would recommend this class to any responsible, hard-working, smart kid. I think that's the only characteristics that will allow you to pass this class. There are many different units in honors biology that force you to use you brain and think outside of the box. Some unit are a little easier than others but for the most part you have to do a lot of thinking. This has not been one of those classes that I have just loved and might have wanted to take again. Honestly, my mom makes me do this. I absolutely hate school and anything that has to do with it. My lovely mother decided that she would relive her high school years by signing up for my classes without considering what I wanted to take or that she didn't think to sign me up for any AG classes. With that being said I hope to never have to do another stupid blog post again. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment